A brief overview of the rencet developments in Syria:
- Turkish army and militants artillery shelled SDF positions in the villages of Meranaz and Malikiyah;
- SAA artillery shelled the Turkish-backed militants’ positions in the villages of Kansafra and Deir Sonbol;
- Pro-government forces allegedly targeted Conoko gas facility with several mortar rounds;
- Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov visited Damascus for the first time since 2012.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On September 7, 2020 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On September 6, 2020 (Map Update)