Click to see full-size image
- On September 28, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded no hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On September 27, Russian warplanes struck positions of Turkish-backed forces near Atarib town;
- On September 27, two children were reportedly killed and 6 citizens were wounded as a result of Turkish artillery shelling on the villages of Abu Rasin district;
- On September 27, two SAA members were wounded as a result of an IED explosion in the vicinity of Tabqa Military Airport;
- On September 27, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled SAA positions near Sheikh Aqil village.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: