A brief overview of the recent developments:
- A bus carrying SAA soldiers and officers was struck by an IED explosion on a road between the towns of Sakaka and al-Darah;
- The IDF claimed that the UAV recently downed near the Golan Heights by the SAA may have belonged to ‘Iran’;
- Anti-SDF protests continue erupting on a regular basis across the eastern bank of the Euphrates;
- Gunmen eliminated a SDF member in al-Shadadi;
- A firefight between the YPG and Turkish-backed forces erupted west of Mari;
- Militant positions near Kafr Sajnah came under artillery fire.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: