A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham has started reinforcing its positions in northern Lattakia;
- US-led forces ‘accidentally’ killed a son of the the Al Uqaydat tribe leader in Diban;
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham continues shelling the Abu al-Duhur humanitarian corridor preventing civilians from leaving the militant-held area;
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) carried out several attacks against ISIS cells in southwest of Rusafa;
- On September 17, the Syrian Air Defense Forces shot down a supposed Israeli UAV over Aqraba.