A brief overview of the recent developments:
- An evacuation of civilians from the Rukban refugee camp is set to start on September 27, the Russian military announced;
- On September 17, the US-led coalition and its proxies conducted live-fire drills in the 55km zone around al-Tanaf;
- On September 18, at least six missiles reportedly struck positions of Iranian-backed forces in the vicinity of al-Bukamal. The missiles was allegedly launched by Israel;
- Government forces have launched a new round of security operations around Daraa city. The goal is to track and neutrallize remaining cells of radical militants;
- Pro-miltiant sources claim that the Syrian Army has struck several militant positions near Kafr Zajnah.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: