- The SOHR claimed that unidentified aircraft had struck al-Hari near the Syria-Iraq border. The strike allegedly targeted positions of Iranian-backed Shia militias;
- Firefights between the YPG and Turkish-backed militants were reported near Tall Unayb;
- An IED explosion in Afrin city reportedly killed a civilian and injured another one;
- Turkish forces are concetrating vehicles and construction materials around Reyhanli, near the Syrian border;
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) reportedly shelled militants near Tal Wasit.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x