Click to see the full-size image
- The reopening of the al-Qa’im border crossing between Syria and Iraq has been delayed once again. Nonetheless, it’s expected that the border crossing will be opened until end of September;
- On September 14, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) once again shelled militant positions near the Turkish observation post in of Ma`arat al-Nu`man;
- ISIS claimed that its members had carried out 2 grenade attacks in Raqqah city;
- Another Turkish military convoy entered Greater Idlib through the Kafr Lousin crossing;
- Reports say that miltiants’ positions came under artillery fire north of Kafr Nabudah.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
If Israeli defense precedence is followed, wouldn’t it be prudent for Syria to seize Hatay in their right to defend Aleppo & Idlib?
“On September 14, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) once again shelled militant positions near the Turkish observation post in of Ma`arat al-Nu`man”. “Reports say that miltiants’ positions came under artillery fire north of Kafr Nabudah”.
Five days and the rebels/terrorists haven’t responded to SAA aggression with anything more than a complaint, LOL, Erdogan must have his boys on a really tight leash right now, he’s probably threatened them with execution if they do anything to break his precious ceasefire, so they just have to sit back and take what the SAA are dishing out now, and the SAA are still dishing it out continuously, LOL. It’s starting to look like the SAAF is now in the process of creating the right conditions for a ground assault in south central Idlib, I haven’t seen or heard anything about the SAA preparing for an imminent ground assault but it’s certainly looking like that OB post at Al Uraymah is about to get some attention, go SAAF go SAA, give them hell despite the fact Putin says you can’t.