- The reopening of the al-Qa’im border crossing between Syria and Iraq has been delayed once again. Nonetheless, it’s expected that the border crossing will be opened until end of September;
- On September 14, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) once again shelled militant positions near the Turkish observation post in of Ma`arat al-Nu`man;
- ISIS claimed that its members had carried out 2 grenade attacks in Raqqah city;
- Another Turkish military convoy entered Greater Idlib through the Kafr Lousin crossing;
- Reports say that miltiants’ positions came under artillery fire north of Kafr Nabudah.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x