- Turkey started a military operation in northeastern Syria;
- The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) say it would ‘have to’ negotiate with Damascus and Russia to fight back Turkey after the US withdrawal;
- ISIS attacked SDF positions in Raqqa employing at least 3 suicide bombers, according to the SDF;
- The SDF called on the US-led coalition to establish a no-fly zone over northern Syria;
- The Turkish military shelled an SDF position near Sere Kaniye;
- The Turkish military shelled the Syrian-Iraqi border area seeking to prevent redeployment of PKK units from northern Iraq;
- A firefight between the Syrian Arab Army and militants was reported on the contact line, north of Khan Shaykhun.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x