- Militants near Al Tah claim that their positions were shelled by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA);
- Al-Qaeda-linked militnats from the Rouse the Believers Operations Room shelled SAA positions near Naour Shatah;
- Turkish proxies in northern Aleppo were put on a high alert ahead of a possible military action east of the Euphrates;
- A car bomb exploded west of Azaz. Pro-Turkish militants blame YPG cells;
- A Turkish military convoy was spotted near Jarabulus;
- US troops abandoned their garrisons near Tel Abyad, Tel Musa, Tel Hinzir and Tel Arqam.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: