Click to see full-size image
- On October 3, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded no hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On October 3, a former opposition faction member was killed by unknown gunmen in the town of Tasil;
- On October 3, two SAA members were killed by unknown gunmen in the towns of Ibta and Al-Harak;
- On October 3, the Russian Military Police and Turkish forces conducted a joint patrol in the countryside near the city of Ain al-Arab;
- On October 3, an SDF servicemen was killed as a result of an IED blast in the Akidat area.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: