- On November 8, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 4 times: 2 – in Idlib province, 2 – Aleppo province
- On November 8, the Turkish-backed groups started a maneuver under the supervision of the Turkish forces in the Ras al-Ain area
- On November 7, the SDF released a new batch of ISIS families out of Al-Hawl camp
- On November 7, an alleged former ISIS commander was killed by a US drone strike on Jarabulus
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On November 7, 2021 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On November 6, 2021 (Map Update)
Case study: Germany. Does the vaccine work.
Germany has a population of 83,900,473. Their previous high one week infection rate per 100,000 was 197.6 in December of 2020 right when the vaccines started.
Now 67% of the population has been vaccinated which means the infection rate for the entire population should go down by 67% because now only 33% or 27,687,156 people have not been vaccinated.
The latest news is that Germany has had it’s highest infection rate since the pandemic began with a per 100,000 rate of 201.1
This can only mean one of two things.
Either the infection rate among the non vaccinated, for some strange reason, has jumped 300% OR the vaccine does not work.
I think it is obvious it is the latter. No vaccine in history has caused an increase in infection rate. We have been lied too.
Why don’t you use a more clearly distinctive color codes on the map! Red, yellow, orange, Green, white, black. Not shades of brown. It’s confusing.
and fix some typo’s as well.