A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- The Russian military reinforced its positions in Ayn Issa;
- The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) announced the resumption of the ‘joint program’ with the US-led coalition to ‘combat ISIS’ and ‘secure northeastern Syria infrastructure’;
- A Syrian Arab Army (SAA) soldier was killed by Turkish-led forces’ shelling nera Hualku;
- The SDF claimed that its members had repelled an attack by Turkish-led forces near Tell Tamr and Abu Rasin;
- US President Trump reportedly approved an expanded military mission to ‘secure’ the US-occupied oil fields.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: