A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- On November 5, Russian and Turkish forces conducted a second joint patrol. It started in the Kobani area;
- 2 explosions were reported in Raqqah city;
- The Syrian Army deployed reinforcements in the Al-Malikiyah area;
- Kurdish rebels targeted a Turkish vehicle near Tal Ward;
- Pro-militant soources reported a series of airstrikes in the countryside of Jisr al-Shughur and Maarat al-Numan.
The ideal fate of both Killary and Barry from Honolulu would be for both of them to be dropped off with no guards in Libya.
Dang! I LIKE it!