A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- At least 55 trucks with US-led coalition equipment left Syria through the al-Walid border crossing;
- Turkish-backed militants shot down a Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) drone near Ain Issa;
- A series of Russian airstrikes hit positions of radical militants near Kafar Sijnah, Jbala, Rakaya Sijneh, Hass and Ma`arat al-Nu`man;
- The US-led coalition is working to establish a new military post in Heemo near the city of Qamishli;
- A car bomb exploded on November 2 in Tell Abyad killing at least 10 people and injuring over 20 others;
- The US is preparing to establish a military post at the former base of the Syrian 113th Air Defense Brigade in Deir Ezzor province.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: