A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- The Syrian Army vowed to take measures against the SDF-led oil smuggling from the eastern bank of the Euphrates to Turkey;
- ISIS reportedly assassinated a SDF member in Dhiban;
- A supposed car bomb detonated in Tel Halaf killing over a dozen of Turkish-backed militants and several civilians;
- Russian representatives held negotiations with the Kurdish-run local administration of Kobani;
- Pro-militant sources reported multiple artillery and air strikes on positions of militant groups in southern Idlib.