Click to see full-size image
- On November 26, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded 4 hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- Russia asked the YPG to withdraw all its military from the Turkish border to the M4 road and leave the region to Syrian government to prevent Turkey’s military operation. The YPG has rejected the demand;
- On November 25, clashes were reported in the al-Hawl refugee camp;
- On November 26, Turkish artillery shelled SDF positions near Ain-Arab city;
- On November 26, Turkish artillery shelled SDF positions near Tal Rafaat;
- On November 26, the military base of the US-led coalition in Shaddadi town was attacked with two rockets.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Bourla is responsible for more deaths of israelis than all the syrian involved wars put together. Israel should capture him and bring him to Jerusalem for trial on crimes against humanity and genocide.