A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- On November 23, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in Fatirah, Deir Sonbol and al-Barah;
- On November 23, Mohammad Taleb al-Akhi, died from severe wounds he had received in an explosion of IED at his car in the Kafr Takharim;
- On November 24, 3 SDF members were killed due to the explosion of a bomb planted in an SDF cargo vehicle in the town of Al-Shuhail;
- On November 24, Russia reported that militant groups violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 33 times: 18 – in Idlib province, 4 – in Aleppo province, 9 – in Latakia province, 2 – in Hama province.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On November 23, 2020 (Map Update)
- Turkish Forces Continue To Establish Military Posts In Southern Idlib, Planning To Patrol Syrian Region
Unidentified persons blew up a Bridge on the M4 road near the town of Muhambel in Idlib.
Israeli jets/missiles attack Hezbollah and Iran near the village of Ruhaina, south of Quneitra, no injuries reported.
Another ex rebel assassinated in Darra.
The UN praises Iran’s commitment to the political process in Syria. Resolution 2254 is nearly here. :[
Egypt seizes a Syrian ship heading to Sudan with 6 tons of Hashish on board,[probably Rami’s].
Iraqi’s and Russian’s involved in talks concerning improving the security situation in Syria.
Iran is again beefing up it’s military presence in Syria, 200$ US per month for new recruits.
2 big explosions in Turkish occupied northern Syria, one at Al Bab and another near Afrin, many casualties.