Click to see full-size image
- On November 21, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 5 times: 5 – in Aleppo province, 1 – in Latakia province;
- On November 20, an explosion was reported in the Nassib border crossing. No casualties were reported;
- On November 20, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled SDF positions near Ain Issa town;
- On November 20, an IED blast at the entrance of Hajin town killed one SDF member and wounded two others;
- On November 20, Turkish Army stablished a new military post on the outskirts of the city of Saraqib.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: