This map provides a general look at the military situation in Syria on November 15, 2017:
- A fighting is ongoing between government forces and local militants in Eastern Ghouta, near Damascus.
- In northern Hama, the Syrian Army has liberated a number of points from Hayat Tahrir al-Sham and its allies and are still developing momentum.
- The Syrian Army and Hezbollah are clashing with ISIS in the border city of al-Bukamal.
- The Syrian Tiger Forces are advancing in the direction of al-Bukamal from al-Mayadin.
- The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces are consolidating their gains in the province of Deir Ezzor.