- The SAA has deployed at least two TOS-1A thermobaric rocket launchers around the militant-held part of the Idlib de-escalation zone;
- Syrian Su-22 and Su-24 fighter bombers carried out multiple strikes on terrorists’ fortifications in Hama and Idlib. The targeted areas were near Hawwash, al-Hwaiz, Hirsh Kafr Nabl Kansafra Maarzita al-Bara Ehsim Fatterah and Hassanah;
- The National Syrian Army, backed by Turkish special forces, attacked YPG positions in northern Aleppo capturing Ma’arnaz. But then they were forced to retreat;
- The SAA shelled an observation post of the Turkish military around the town of Shir Mughar in northwestern Hama;
- An IED exploded near Sousse killing at least two people.
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x