0 $
2,500 $
5,000 $
255 $
JULY 2020

Military Situation In Syria On May 31, 2020 (Map Update)

Donate

Military Situation In Syria On May 31, 2020 (Map Update)

Click to see the full-size image

A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:

MORE ON THE TOPIC:

Donate

SouthFront

Do you like this content? Consider helping us!

  • Willing Conscience (The Truths

    The LNA in Libya is shooting down Turkish drones faster than Turkey can launch them, at least 3 confirmed drones over a 3 day period as well as unconfirmed reports of nearly a dozen more over the same time period, so if the LNA can do it in Libya, the SAA can do it in Syria too.
    Hopefully the SAA are paying attention to what’s happening in Libya now, they could probably learn a few new tricks if they are, there’s nothing better than learning from someone else’s mistakes and successes, you can try to avoid their mistakes and copy their successes.
    Thank LNA, hopefully the SAA will be able to repay you some day, they’ve been learning a thing or two about the Turks and their proxies as well.

  • gustavo

    Nothing new, 65% of original Syria land to Syria people, the other 35% to other people (Turkey, Kurds, USA), and I guess, this will reamin for long long long time.