A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- A Turkish soldier was killed and another one was injured in an IED attack on a Turkish patrol near Jisr al-Shughur;
- The Syrian Army recovered the right wing and engine parts of a Turkish-made TAI Anka unmanned combat aerial vehicle during search operations near Saraqib;
- The Turkish Army and the Russian Military Police held a 13th joint patrol along the M4 highway, west of Saraqib;
- The Russian Aerosapce Forces conducted a series of airstrikes on ISIS positions in southwestern Raqqa;
- A SDF-linked person was shot on the road near the Omar oil fiels.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: