– On May 22, Russia reported that Idlib militants had violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 41 times: 22 – in Idlib province, 10 – in Latakia province, 6 – in Hama province, 3 – in Aleppo province.
– On May 21, clashes between the Turkish border guards and enraged civilians were reported near Atmah camp.
– On May 20, five SDF members were killed in an ISIS ambush in the Shaheel area.
– On May 21, a Turkish-backed forces official was killed by an IED blast in the Salqin town.
– On May 21, SDF reportedly repelled an infiltration attempt by Turkish-backed forces in the al-Jat village.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On May 20, 2021 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On May 19, 2021 (Map Update)
I think western democracies need some form of polling the electorate before releasing public funds for funding terrorists abroad.
Nice comment section Southfront.