A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Russian air defense systems intercepted several unidentified aerial objects over the Hmeimim airbase;
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) denounced militant reports about chlorine gas usage in northern Lattakia;
- Militants are storming SAA positions near Hamiyat. An intense fighting is ongoing;
- Clashes between militants and the SAA are ongoing near Kbanah;
- An IED explosion wounded 3 people in Raqqah city.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Northwestern Syria On May 19, 2019 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On May 18, 2019 (Map Update)
NO AIR-POWER OR SURVEILLANCE – WTF is going on ?.
very good question. I am sure if you give it a bit of thinking you figure it out. one word globalization and they are all in it. What people are confusing it is the internal struggle between them who will be the top dog. But make no mistake at the end the whole of humanity will be sold out in this game of theirs.
“…..it is the internal struggle between them who will be the top dog….” Early last December I read Kurdish hawarnews.com “They are having WW3 on Syrian soil at the expense of the Syrian people……”
what’s going on is Syrian army is scared of recent US naval reinforcements nearby :-)
so you admit US is helping support idlib terrorists lol
You are an annoying little troll!
not a troll just state facts some antisemites don’t like to hear it
seems the butcher assad regime instantly halted their offensive against Idlib’s rebels just as the USS Abraham Lincoln carrier and 3 destroyers arrived in the Arab Gulf lol they’re so scared of the US Military… poor morons :-D
yup thats exactly why, fucking peabrain moron
Shut up you pathetic idiot! I’m reporting your BS!!
lol report me all u want Israel is still going to win haha