A brief overview of the recent developments:
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham was forced to close a commercial crossing with the government-held area in Maaret Elnaasan;
- ISIS claimed rsponsibility for the recent attack on the Syrian Army near the T3 station;
- The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and the US-led coalition detained in al-Busayrah a person that they accuse in the recent wave of assassinations;
- ISIS cells assassinated a Syrian intelligence service member in Kafar Nasej;
- The Syrian Army shelled positions of Hayat Tahrir al-Sham in the Zawiya Mountain.