A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- ISIS cells attacked Syrian Arab Army (SAA) positions near the Khounayfis phosphate mine;
- Government troops are strengthening security mearues near al-Bukamal;
- The SDF and Asayish are conducting a large-scale security operation on the eastern bank of the Euphrates. 20 ISIS members were reportedly detined in Shuhail;
- A IED attached to a motorbike reportedly exploded in al-Bab;
- Militants reported multiple artillery and air strikes near Kafr Rumah, Maarraat Numan and nearby points;
- Militants claimed multiple ATGM strikes on SAA positions in northwestern Hama. Clashes in the area are ongoing.