Click to see full-size image
- On May 14, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 4 times: 3 – in Aleppo province, 1 – in Idlib province;
- On May 13, Israeli warplanes fired a number of missiles at targets in Masyaf killing four SAA soldiers and a civilian;
- On May 13, the Ahrar al-Sham group attacked an NDF bus in the Anjarah area with ATGM. 10 Syrian soldiers were killed and nine others were wounded;
- On May 14, an SDF member was killed during a security campaign by the SDF in the village of Barshim, north of Deir Ezzor;
- On May 14, Turkish artillery shelled SDF positions near Jarablus.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Erdogan is an idiot. He needs to cooperate with Syrian and Iraq governments in order to free itself from the threat of PKK, shooting them will only turn them close together, making everything difficult to him and his government.
Your r idiot .assad family always support PKK terrorists group Iraq not any better. Do not worry yourself we can deal with the situation we can protect our borders .. punk