A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- On May 12, the 10th Russian-Turkish patrol took place on the M4 highway. An explosion reportedly caused by an IED erupted near it;
- ISIS seized and looted an oil truck near Shula;
- Government forces are conducting anti-ISIS raids in the Bishri Mount area. At least one vehicle was seized;
- An IED attack was reported near the T3 station.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Southern Idlib Following Recent Clashes In Tanjarah (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On May 10, 2020 (Map Update)