- On March 8, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 28 times: 15 – in Idlib province, 10 – in Latakia province, 2 – in Hama province, 1 – in Aleppo province
- On March 9, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces north of Maarat al-Numan
- On March 9, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled YPG positions near Minnagh Airport
- On March 8, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled SDF positions north of Manbij
- On March 8, 4 people were injured in Amuda town, as a result of bombing the area by the Turkish army and its proxies, according to the Russian Ministry of Defense
- On March 8, 2 militants were killed by a motorcycle bomb blast in the town of Raas al-Ain
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On March 8, 2021 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On March 7, 2021 (Map Update)
Arabs getting effed lol
Last update:Mustafa Halebi (Born in Homs) Saa soldier was killed by Hts.
The civilized West will win all wars because the wars will be in the Middle East where they still believe in gods and other supernatural beings. Muhammad is so ugly that one is not allowed to show his face in pictures or drawings. When Islamists try to govern themselves, it only results in poverty and misery. This is where civilized powers from the civilized world come in to correct the madness.
The Israelis are currently conducting aerial exercises over Lebanon which include mock raids near the Syrian border, And 2 days ago the Makin Island carrier strike group moved from their location just off the UAE coast to an area just off the Kuwaiti and Iraqi coasts, And now the Eisenhower carrier strike group’s headed towards the Syrian coast as well, which effectively means the US will have 2 carrier strike groups operating in the same area soon. 2 carrier strike groups operating in one area is a really bad sign for someone, either Iraq or Syria, or most likely for both since the Israelis are also mobilizing their airforce. Biden’s offered a few juicy carrots to Iran but he still has 2 big sticks he’s waving about, and his Israeli friends also have a really big stick they’re waving around too. So are these combined gestures intended to prompt Iran into some sort of mutually acceptable commitment, or are they actually precursors for a major assault against Iranian interests in both Iraq and Syria. We may find out when the second carrier group arrives at their destination, either off the coast of Israel, Lebanon, Syria, or Turkey. So it won’t be a long wait to find out, a week at most if they make good speed. I fear it’s going to be a case of God help Syria and Iraq soon, Biden’s definitely not a peace dove like Trump was, he’s a fully fledged warhawk, and now he needs to prove himself to his flock of fellow warhawks, or should I say vultures. As I said, God help Syria and Iraq.
Al Safa, the extinct volcano might make a good air base. The outside edge would make a natural elevated location for hiding radar, and aid in its defence.
Volcanic rock is not difficult to crush and flatten for air strips, but becomes “super strong” when mixed with concrete, as in protective ‘aircraft bunkers’.
Its location is positive in that it supports Damascus and Palmyra, while blocking the US at al Tanaf.