A brief overview of the recent developments:
- Members of the al-Qaeda-affiliated Turkistan Islamic Party (excluded from the ceasefire) complain about supposed ceasefire violations by the Syrian Army;
- A car bomb explosion erupted in Hamam al-Turkman. 3 Turkish soldiers were killed, according to pro-militant sources;
- The Russian Military Police reportedly helped Turkey to evacuate injured soldiers from one of the observation posts near Saraqib;
- Israeli media outlets claim that recent Israeli strikes on Syria destroyed a chemical weapon facility;
- Turkish-backed forces shelled Syrian Army troops near Saraqib;
- Russian air defense forces deployed at Hmeimim airbase repelled a drone attack launched from Greater Idlib.