A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Ankara is reportedly forming 5 new units in Idlib. They will consists of Turkish-backed militants and Turkish troops;
- Turkish-backed militants attacked several positions of the SDF near Sayda;
- The US-led coaliton and the SDF carried out an operation against ISIS cells in al-Twaymin;
- Turkey is incresing its military presence on the M4 highway in southern Idlib by deploying additional troops;
- ISIS members in the SDF-run Geweran Prison mutinized.
Looks like Erdogan played Putin again. Instead Russian troops on M4, there are a lot moe Turkey army and military hardware and militans than before and no Russia. Putin is really stupid as far as military strategy. Putin thinks he can win war from Moscow office. Again SAA will pay the price for Putin stupidity.
As we say in Spanish ” Erdogan tiene agarrado a Putin de los “eggs” con el famoso TurkeyStream.”
Fuck Erdogan and Putin both only Assad Malema Gaddafi Houthis Iran
Every time I look at that Same Ugly Unchanging Green in Idlib, I get angry!!! Also comments in the article “Mutiny In SDF Jail Hosting Thousands Of ISIS Terrorists” have been cleverly disabled. :D I mean, I instantly wanted to write: – Why? The guards didn’t have enough bullets to shoot all the roaches? There were Hollywood movies about this, social media users voting on their phones, A’la Roman Gladiator Arenas. “Who wants to pull the trigger on an SDF Jail ISIS Terrorist? It cost you only $15!”