A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Militants dug a large trench of the M4 highway, near Nayrab, to prevent joint Russian-Turkish patrols;
- The Russian Foreign Ministry said that Idlib militants are not complying with the ceasefire deal and preparing offensive operations;
- US forces blocked a Russian paptrol east of Tell Tarm;
- A civilian was killed and 4 others were wounded by a car bomb attack in ash-Shaddadi;
- A new Turkish military convoy, including several battle tanks, entered the Idlib de-escaation zone.