- On March 16, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 36 times: 15 – in Idlib province, 17 – in Latakia province, 1 – in Hama province, 3 – in Aleppo province
- On March 15, Syrian security forces killed 3 terrorists carrying explosive belts and arrested 3 others who were supposed to attack the Syrian capital Damascus through suicidal bombings
- On March 16, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in Barah village
- On March 16, SDF artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces south of Jarablus
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On March 15, 2021 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On March 14, 2021 (Map Update)
Are we seeing a slight shift towards Syria in this war ?. The Turkish controlled area is shrinking relatively quickly as they focus their efforts elsewhere in the World; the sheelin of the remaining Turkish areas are weakening them badly I would assume, before the push – what the hell to do with Al-Tanf. The Russians need to give Israel their last warning now.