A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Turkey once again asked NATO for help to deal with the situation in Idlib and on the Syrian-Turkish border;
- A Turkish Bayraktar TB2 combat drone crashed in the Southeastern Anatolia Region, near the Syrian border;
- US forces blocked a Russian military convoy near Qamishly city;
- Turkey published drone footage of Russian-made air defense systems in Syria, mocking them as ineffective;
- The Syrian Army found and seized an abandoned hideout of Hayat Tahrir al-Sham leader Abu Mohammad al-Jolani in the Anjara area;
- Turkish-backed factions reportedly prepare a merger with Hayat Tahrir al-Sham in an attempt to cover the presence of al-Qaeda-linked terrorists in Idlib.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: