Click to see full-size image
- On June 8, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 9 times: 5 – in Aleppo province, 2 – in Idlib province, 2 – in Latakia province;
- On June 7, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled YPG positions near Tal Rafaat;
- On June 7, the Russian and Syrian Air Forces carried out a joint exercise in south of Syria;
- On June 7, the US-led coalition and the SDF sent 15 military vehicles to the Al-Shaheel area;
- On June 7, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in the Kansafra area.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: