0 $
2,500 $
5,000 $
895 $
8 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE END OF SEPTEMBER

Military Situation In Syria On June 8, 2020 (Map Update)

Support SouthFront

Military Situation In Syria On June 8, 2020 (Map Update)

Click to see the full-size image

A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:

MORE ON THE TOPIC:

Support SouthFront

SouthFront

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
1 Comment
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
gustavo

Nothing new on the front my friends. Terrorists continue attacking SAA, SAA continue defending its position. Turkey continue sending weapons to Syria (terrorists and its army). SAA has 65% of the original Syria land, the other 35% belong to Turkey and its terrorists, Kurds-USA, and USA and its terrorists. Israel continue making attack to Syria (with Russia permission), and SAA continue shoting down missiles, but not planes.

1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x