A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Additional units of Iranian-backed Liwa Fatemiyoun deployed near al-Mayadin;
- The Russian Military Police established an observation post near Qasr Deep;
- The Turkish-backed National Front for Liberation has declared the al-Zawiya Mount a ‘military zone’;
- Jaysh al-Izza announced that a new batch of its special forces had completed training;
- Pro-militant sources claim that ‘Russian airstrikes’ hit some targets near Sirmaniyah.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: