A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- An explosive device exploded on an oil tanker of Al-Qatirji company near the Al-Ezba oil field;
- Militant groups allegedly repelled Syrian Army attempts to advance in Flaifel village south of Idlib;
- Syrian Army sent reinforcements to the town of Ain Issa in the north of Raqqa governorate;
- Syrian Army artillery targeted the Shanan area in the south of Idlib;
- The residents of Hamo village in Qamishli countryside organized the protests against the foreign occupation forces and the economic blockade imposed on Syria through the so-called Caesar Law.