A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) repelled a limited attack by Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham near al-Hamameyat. A militant UAV was shot down;
- Turkey denied a Russian statement on details of the mortar attack on its observation post in southern Idlib claiming that the SAA was responsible for it and threatening to respond by force to future attacks;
- ISIS claimed that 11 SDF members were killed in a series of IED attacks in Raqqah city;
- The Russian state media reported that Turkey had supplied armed groups in Idlib with anti-aircraft missiles;
- A new wave of Russian and Syrian airstrikes was reported in southern Idlib and northern Hama.
“Turkey has supplied armed groups in Idlib with anti-aircraft missiles”. Not good news.
ye because if the rats try to use them against russian aircraft, putin will not be so pleased with erdodog