A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- On June 10, the Russian Military Police and the Turkish Army held a 16th joint patrol on the M4 highway in southern Idlib;
- On June 9, an IED explosion hit the Russian MIlitary Police patrol near Ayn al-Arab;
- The Syrian Army shelled militant positions near al-Fatirah, Fulayfil and Dahr al-Kabir;
- The Syrian Army and the National Defense Forces reinforced their positions near Tabqah Military Airport;
- 3 militants died in an IED explosion near Sulouk.