A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- The Turkish-backed National Front for Liberation and the al-Qaeda-affiliated “Wa Harid al-Muminin” operations room attacked SAA positions in northern Lattakia;
- According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), at least 102 militants and 126 pro-government fighters have been killed in the recent clashes;
- The Syrian Arab Army deployed armoured reinforcements to a contact line in northern Hama;
- Militants continue reporting airstrikes in southern Idlib, northwestern Hama;
- Turkish artillery strikes hit YPG positions near Tel-Rifaat and Shaikh Isa;
- A Turkish soldier was killed and 5 others were wounded in an attack by Kurdish rebels near Maryamay.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: