A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Joint Turkish-Russian military patrol took place in the western countryside of Kobani;
- Clashes between Turkish-backed groups and the Syrian Democratic Froces (SDF) broke out in the east of Al-Bab city;
- Russian Center for reconciliation in Syria accused HTS of preparing 15 chemical weapons devices for provocations in Idlib in order to accuse Damascus of using chemical weapons;
- 3 smugglers working for senior leaders in the Maghawir al-Thawra were killed and another 3 were captured by the SAA after they handed over contraband weapons brought from the 55km DCZ to ISIS in desert areas;
- Clashes between the SDF and the Turkish-backed militants were reported near the city of Ras al-Ain.