A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- U.S. forces are looting oil fields and farmlands in northeastern Syria, the Russian military said. The number of U.S. private military contractors deployed near oil fields has reportedly surpassed 3,500;
- The US is preparing militant sabotage groups that would be tasked with attacks on oil infrastructure controlled by the Syrina government;
- At least 500 members of Hayat Tahrir al-Sham were deployed from the northern part of the zone to southern Idlib;
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is strengthening its positions in the recently liberated villages of Tell Meleh and Jibeen;
- A firefight between the SDF and Turkish-backed groups was reported near Sajur river, north of Manbij.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: