A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- ISIS claimed that its cell had wounded a National Defense Forces (NDF) officer and wounded his companion in Damascus’ Qadam;
- The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) continue its security operation along the eastern bank of the Euphrates. 2 supposed ISIS members were detained in Burmah;
- 2 supposed ISIS members were detained by the SDF in Manbij;
- Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) cells claimed that they had killed a Turkish-backed fighter in Jarabulus;
- On July 21, an improvised explosive device (IED) exploded in al-Bab;
- The sitaution on the northwestern Hama frontline remains tense with artillery duels and firefights erupting on a regular basis.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: