Click to see full-size image
- On July 19, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 14 times: 2 – in Idlib province, 8 – in Aleppo province, 1 – in Lattakia province;
- On June 19, the Russian Military Police and Turkish forces conducted a joint patrol in the countryside of the city of Ain al-Arab;
- On June 19, Syrian Foreign Minister Faisal Miqdad traveled to Tehran to meet with his Iranian counterpart Hossein Amirabdollahian;
- On July 12, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled SDF positions north of Manbij;
- On June 19, three members of armed factions were killed in the Yaduda area near Daraa city.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: