0 $
2,500 $
5,000 $
520 $
MAY 2021

Military Situation In Syria On July 12, 2020 (Map Update)

Support SouthFront

Military Situation In Syria On July 12, 2020 (Map Update)

Click to see the full-size image

A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:

  • 3 Syrian Army soldiers were allegedly killed and another one was wounded in an attack by gunmen in the eastern countryside of Raqqa;
  • An anti-government demonstration took place in the town of Jizah calling for the release of detainees;
  • The Turkish Army distributed leaflets across Idlib threatening to punish armed groups targeting Turkish soldiers in the region;
  • The Syrian Army repelled an attack by militants north of Rabiah.


Support SouthFront


1 comment

  1. gustavo says:

    Nothing new at the front , my general. SAA-Iran-Ezbolah forces are stalled in the 65% of the original Syria land, SAA continue defending from terroristas attacks, the other 35% or Syria original land belong to Turkey and its terrorists, Kurds (USA-Israel puppets), USA and Russia.
    Russia continue allowing Israel to bomb Syria wherever and whenever it wants. Russia continue pleasing Erdogan due to TurkStream project, and USA-Israel-NATO continue supporting terrorists in Syria.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *