Click to see full-size image
- On January 31, an airstrike by unknown aircraft on the outskirts of the Syrian border city of Al Bukamal damaged 12 trucks
- On January 31, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded 2 cases of hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Latakia region in the past 24 hours;
- Three SDF members were killed by the Turkish Army in the Peace Spring area in the northern Syria, according to the Turkish MOD;
- On January 31, the Asayish forces imposes a total curfew in Raqqa city to pursue ISIS sleeper cells;
- On January 31, Russian Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov claimed that there was an agreement to involve Iran in join talks on Syrian-Turkish rapprochement process;
- On January 30, an officer and three SAA soldiers were reportedly killed in an ambush by Turikish-backed factions in Tadif.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
The Battle of Shams is The Greatest Battle in History.