Click to see full-size image
- On January 30, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded 1 case of hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Latakia region in the past 24 hours;
- On January 30, an SAA vehicle was targeted by an IED explosion in the Kharbat Ghazala area;
- On January 30, an SDF commander was killed as a result of the IED explosion near Ain Issa town;
- On January 29, an airstrike by unknown UAVs on the outskirts of the Syrian border city of Al Bukamal damaged at least four trucks;
- On January 30, the Russian Military Police and Turkish forces conducted a joint patrol on the outskirts of Ain al-Arab.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Disappointingly few Muslims have been killed lately.