A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- On January 24 evening, the Syrian Army resumed its offensive in southeast Idlib. Deir Gharbi, Tqana, Ma’ar Shimmareen, Abu Jurif, Kursiyan and several other points were liberated;
- Russian troops in northeastern Syria were spotted with a R-438M Belozer Mobile satellite communication station;
- Militants shot down a UAV operated by the Syrian Army near Ma`arat al-Nu`man;
- Hezbollah destroyed a group of undergound tunnels in the Eastern Qalamun region, on the Syrian-Lebanese border;
- Syrian and Russian warplanes conducted over 3 dozens of airstrikes on militants positions across Greater Idlib;
- The Turkish-backed National Front for Liberation conducted a series of successful ATGM strikes on positions of the Syrian Army.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Russia, Syria Say Dozens Of Syrian Army Troops Killed, Wounded In Greater Idlib Clashes. What’s Going On?