Click to see full-size image
- On January 1, the Russian Ministry of Defence recorded no cases of hostilities and opening fire in the Greater Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On January 1, Russian warplanes struck positions of Turkish-backed forces near Jisr al-Shughur;
- On January 1, Russian warplanes struck positions of Turkish-backed forces in al-Barah and Kansafra;
- On January 1, Russian warplanes struck ISIS hideouts in Rasafa desert;
- On January 1, artillery of Turkish-backed militants shelled SAA positions in the Jurin area;
- On December 31, ISIS claimed responsibility for attack on the Daas Oil Field in the town of Al-Huraiji.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: